(CNN) -- Two artillery shells fired from Syria on Saturday landed in the town of Heesha in Lebanon, killing two people and wounding two others, Lebanon's National News Agency reported.
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court
- GM's new CEO Mary Barra