(CNN) -- The murder investigation targeting Christopher Jordan Dorner continues, a Los Angeles police spokesman said, but the department has returned to a normal state of operations since Tuesday night. That's when police surrounded a cabin where Dorner is thought to have died. Dorner is an ex-LA cop who vowed to kill police officers to avenge what he called an unfair termination.
- Kilpatrick will have knee surgery, gets new attorney
- Go Blue! More students want to go to U of M
- Carjacking suspect killed in police chase
- 16-year-old shot, killed in southwest Detroit
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- 2 men charged with armed robbery in Waterford
- Royal Oak to take census on dogs
- Monroe doctor loses license over sex crime convictions
- What did they say? New Kmart commercial is a gas
- Suspect in Novi murders coming back to US to face charges