(CNN) -- The remains of music star Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash Sunday, have been identified and turned over to her family, a spokesman for Mexico's Nuevo Leon state said Thursday. The remains of Rivera's publicist and the doomed plane's co-pilot have also been identified.
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- Kilpatrick to have surgery on bum knee
- 16-year-old shot, killed in southwest Detroit
- Go Blue! More students want to go to U of M
- Carjacking suspect killed in police chase
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- 2 men charged with armed robbery in Waterford
- Royal Oak to take census on dogs
- Monroe doctor loses license over sex crime convictions
- What did they say? New Kmart commercial is a gas