(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama arrived Monday morning in Myanmar, kicking off a historic visit to the South Asian nation that until recently faced intense international criticism and sanctions over its repressive military rule.
- 'Christmas Miracle' brings joy to baggage claim
- 2nd vigil to mark anniversary of EMU student death
- School bus thief to get mental health care
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Can kin trump foster parents? Mich. court has case
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer