(CNN) -- Newark Mayor Cory Booker called the beating of a New Jersey teen-ager that went viral in an online video "heinous," "vicious," and "cruel" "This is not who we are. We are Newark, New Jersey. We do not tolerate this level of cruelty," he told reporters. Booker said others might have witnessed the incident, which occurred in August, but no one contacted authorities.
- Robbery victim shoots, kills suspect
- Man with hammer robs Waterford gas station
- Review team: City of Hamtramck in financial emergency
- Snow cone vendor uses toilet, puts food on floor
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- 16-year-old shot, killed in SW Detroit
- Hamtramck H.S. teacher turned peeping tom
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- Behind DTW airport's response to April bomb threat
- Kilpatrick to have surgery on bum knee