(CNN) -- North Korea threatened to nullify the armistice agreement that ended the Korean War in 1953 on Tuesday, citing U.S.-led international moves to slap new sanctions against it over its recent nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
- Deliberations continue Tuesday in Detroit officer's trial
- Duggan waits for Appeals Court ruling
- Couple rescued after boat takes on water in Lake St. Clair
- Will this dig finally find Hoffa remains?
- Video: What Tucker Cipriano told police after attacks
- DTE Energy: 22,000 without power
- Elderly woman scammed out of $25,000
- Video: Tucker Cipriano tells all to police after attack
- Ex-Hoffa friend wants case solved
- Tucker Cipriano pleads no contest to murdering his father