(CNN) -- New York nanny Yoselyn Ortega has been indicted by a grand jury on two counts of murder in the first degree and two counts of murder in the second degree. Ortega, 50, was arrested and charged two weeks ago in the killings of a brother and sister, ages 2 and 6, found fatally stabbed in a bathtub in their family's Manhattan apartment on October 25.
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Former Tigers' slugger elected mayor in Venezuela
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Police: Woman apparently beaten to death in home
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela