(CNN) -- The British military defused two bombs Friday in West Belfast that had been discovered during police raids earlier in the day, according to Northern Ireland police.
- AAA Michigan: Gas prices rise 10 cents over past week
- Violent fight interrupts peace rally in Detroit
- Hearing delayed for principal accused of being drunk
- Suspended Wayne County judge faces commission hearing
- Detroit toddler found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Who was Kid Rock referring to with lip-syncing comment?
- CMU has green light to design Saginaw medical campus
- 'Click It or Ticket' seat belt campaign kicks off
- Vacant home burns on French Road in Detroit
- Detroit police: 4 wounded in drive-by shooting