(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said the United States is going to use "well-established" channels to resolve the situation of Edward Snowden, the NSA leader who is evading U.S. authorities. But the president, speaking Thursday at a press conference in Senegal, said, "I'm not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker."
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks