(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius arrived in a Pretoria courtroom Tuesday in a blue shirt and gray suit, and stood before the judge with his hands clasped in front of him. His sister and his brother sat in the front row of the spectator section. Photographers snapped away, prompting a stern rebuke from the judge who yelled at them to stop shooting. Pistorius, charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, is seeking bail.
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit