(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius arrived in a Pretoria courtroom Tuesday in a blue shirt and gray suit, and stood before the judge with his hands clasped in front of him. His sister and his brother sat in the front row of the spectator section. Photographers snapped away, prompting a stern rebuke from the judge who yelled at them to stop shooting. Pistorius, charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, is seeking bail.
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela
- US safety agency may expand Hyundai air bag recall
- 15 UM students arrested for breaking into stadium
- Video: Man robs Flat Rock Subway at gunpoint