(CNN) -- At least 12 people died and more than 20 were hurt Saturday when an explosion ripped through Pakistan's southwestern city of Quetta, police told CNN.
- Hamtramck H.S. teacher turned peeping tom
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- Snow cone vendor uses toilet, puts food on floor
- Behind DTW airport's response to April bomb threat
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- Kilpatrick to have surgery on bum knee
- 16-year-old shot, killed in southwest Detroit
- Go Blue! More students want to go to U of M
- Carjacking suspect killed in police chase
- 2 men charged with armed robbery in Waterford