(CNN) -- Hundreds of protesters from the Christian community in Lahore, Pakistan, took to the streets Sunday to denounce weekend violence against Christians, police said. Some of the protesters threw stones at police, a day after a mob burned more than 100 homes of Christians.
- FBI: No sign of Hoffa, case remains open
- Duggan: There's no viable path forward to win
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- FBI hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's remains enters 3rd day
- MSU's 'ugly' study: Unattractive workers suffer more
- Ferndale police: Woman hit, killed by car on Woodward
- Pro players bring International Hoops Expo to Detroit
- UM campus police: Man was fondling himself on bike
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial
- Mike Duggan to make a decision on his political future