(CNN) -- Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has signed a decree changing the name of the Palestinian Authority to the "State of Palestine," according to the organization's official news agency.
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela
- US safety agency may expand Hyundai air bag recall
- 15 UM students arrested for breaking into stadium
- Video: Man robs Flat Rock Subway at gunpoint
- Get ready to 'sympathize' with your Facebook friends