The FBI first notified Director of National Intelligence James Clapper of Gen. David Petraeus' situation involving an extra-marital affair at about 5 p.m. Tuesday night -- election day, according to a senior U.S. intelligence official. Clapper then advised Petraeus to resign as CIA director.
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams