(CNN) -- When defense attorney Roux presses investigator Botha on witness claims of hearing an argument at house, Botha admits the witness' home was 600 meters (almost 2000 feet) away.
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial
- Boaters trapped in storm call 911 from Lake St. Clair
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Trial ordered for Sanilac County Woman in false rape claim
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer