(CNN) -- A Moscow judge on Thursday ordered that all three men detained in the Bolshoi Ballet case be held in police custody until the investigation is over. The men were detained in connection with an acid attack on the artistic director of the renowned Moscow ballet.
- Explore Detroit during 'Noel Night' on Saturday
- Man shot, killed outside Harper Woods restaurant
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art