(CNN) -- Russian investigators are questioning a suspect in connection with the acid attack of the artistic director of Russia's illustrious Bolshoi Ballet, Moscow police said Tuesday. Sergei Filin, was doused with acid by a masked assailant in January, an attack that caused severe burns.
- Obama declares disaster for Michigan spring floods
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial
- Boaters trapped in storm call 911 from Lake St. Clair
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Trial ordered for Sanilac County Woman in false rape claim
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?