(CNN) -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela's condition has improved overnight and he "remains critical but is now stable," the country's current President Jacob Zuma said Thursday. "I canceled my visit to Mozambique today so that I can see him and confer with the doctors. He is much better today than he was when I saw him last night," said Zuma.
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court
- GM's new CEO Mary Barra
- Police investigate alleged beating of Lions fan in Philly
- DNR prepares to take over Bell Isle