(CNN) -- Spain's Princess Cristina faces preliminary charges in a financial corruption scandal involving her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, the office of investigating magistrate Jose Castro announced Wednesday.
- Bashara trial could be unprecedented
- Arctic air settles over Metro Detroit
- Birmingham booze burglar hits Kroger
- Talks underway to protect DIA art
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes