(CNN) -- Amid new controversy over the administration's targeted killing of American citizens overseas, President Barack Obama has yielded to demands that he turn over to Congress classified Justice Department legal advice seeking to justify the policy, an administration official said.
- Deliberations continue Tuesday in Detroit officer's trial
- Duggan waits for Appeals Court ruling
- Couple rescued after boat takes on water in Lake St. Clair
- Will this dig finally find Hoffa remains?
- Video: What Tucker Cipriano told police after attacks
- DTE Energy: 22,000 without power
- Elderly woman scammed out of $25,000
- Video: Tucker Cipriano tells all to police after attack
- Ex-Hoffa friend wants case solved
- Tucker Cipriano pleads no contest to murdering his father