(CNN) -- The father of Trayvon Martin told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Thursday that the family has faith in the legal system. "The state did all they could with what they had" given the poor quality of the investigation, he said. "Does the system work? It didn't work for us. We remain prayerful that through this injustice, we can close that gap and hopefully the system can start working for everyone equally."
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court
- GM's new CEO Mary Barra
- Police investigate alleged beating of Lions fan in Philly