(CNN) -- Turkey's prime minister will hold his first meeting Thursday night with leaders of Taksim Solidarity Platform, a loose coalition of various groups of demonstrators from Gezi Park, platform leader Eyup Muchu said. The planned meeting comes after 24 hours of calm in Istanbul and follows a Wednesday evening gathering between the prime minister and a group of individuals attempting to act as mediators for the protesters in Gezi Park.
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan