(CNN) -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was re-elected Sunday to another six-year term, according to partial results announced by the National Electoral Council. With 90% of votes tallied, Chavez led challenger Henrique Capriles Radonski 54.42% to 44.97%. Chavez has been president since 1999.
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court
- GM's new CEO Mary Barra
- Police investigate alleged beating of Lions fan in Philly