(CNN) -- Venezuela's National Assembly on Sunday unanimously approved President Hugo Chavez's trip to Cuba for cancer surgery. Under the constitution, lawmakers are required to approve any trip that takes the president out of the country for more than five days.
- Man shot, killed outside Harper Woods restaurant
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C