(CNN) -- Jordan's King Abdullah II said Friday that 460,000 Syrian refugees were in Jordan, a figure equal to 10% of his country's population, and the number would "probably double" by the end of the year due to the ongoing civil war in the neighboring nation.
- 2nd vigil to mark anniversary of EMU student death
- School bus thief to get mental health care
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Can kin trump foster parents? Mich. court has case
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident