(CNN) -- Jordan's King Abdullah II said Friday that 460,000 Syrian refugees were in Jordan, a figure equal to 10% of his country's population, and the number would "probably double" by the end of the year due to the ongoing civil war in the neighboring nation.
- FBI: No sign of Hoffa, case remains open
- Duggan: There's no viable path forward to win
- Teen boater on fishing trip dies in Saginaw Bay
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- FBI hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's remains enters 3rd day
- MSU's 'ugly' study: Unattractive workers suffer more
- Ferndale police: Woman hit, killed by car on Woodward
- Pro players bring International Hoops Expo to Detroit
- UM campus police: Man was fondling himself on bike
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial