(CNN) -- The Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday received the classified document that lays out the legal justification for the Obama administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone strikes or other lethal means, a congressional aide said.
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan