(CNN) -- Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, shot by the Taliban in October, has been released from the hospital following operations to repair her skull and restore her hearing, according to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, England.
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit