(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Friday he is working with Congress to provide an additional $200 million to Jordan this year to help it deal with hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing the civil war in neighboring Syria.
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan