A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks