A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Van Buren Twp. meeting on landfill turns heated
- Do you need a bodyguard to get gas?
- Forecast: Gorgeous Wednesday ahead
- Boy injured during dirt bike accident wasn't with father
- Activist pleads guilty to federal crimes
- 1 person killed in Genoa Twp. road rage
- Detroit Public Schools to auction old police cars
- Minimum 17-year sentence sought in porch shooting
- Detroit Zoo hosts Senior Day on Wednesday
- Experts concerned about shipments of rock salt