A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Live: Defense gets turn in porch shooting trial
- Evan Reed expected to turn himself in
- Search warrant is latest move in Armada
- Winner of $66M jackpot coming forward
- Job fair, free cellphones in Sterling Heights
- Hearing continues in soccer ref killing case
- Detroit airport gets automated customs technology
- Bones found in old Ashley hotel in Detroit
- Man rescued from trench in Pittsfield Twp.
- This hands-free crutch could help you