A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Agents raid home of Subway's Jared Fogle
- Recap: 22 people speak at Fata sentencing
- Amber Alert: FBI joins search for boy at Flint-area park
- Uniquely Detroit: Moth storytelling
- Mural festival will bring more artwork to Eastern Market
- Police: Do you know where 28K pounds of nuts went?
- LA man accused of kidnapping Detroit teen for 'sex tour'
- New push to ban commercial-grade fireworks in Michigan
- Snyder signs bills for early warning about school finances
- Missing 15-year-old girl found safe