A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Man dead in downtown Detroit shooting
- Detroit grandmother killed in house fire
- $1M Mega Millions ticket sold in Clinton Twp.
- Portion of I-75 closed this weekend
- Doctors testing new procedure to rebuild knee cartilage
- Court rules Turkia Mullin not owed lifetime benefits
- 4 arrested after robbery spree in west Detroit
- County wants sheriff to reimburse it for mayoral campaign
- Foster mom accused of abusing baby
- Doc with Ebola known as 'selfless leader' in Grosse Pointe