A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Weather forecast: No end in sight?
- GM to move Cadillac HQ to New York City
- 5 Michigan Kmarts to close in December
- 2 indicted in jail project are arraigned
- Stores accused of food stamp fraud
- Detroit official says water plan is working
- US gives Detroit $25.9M to add 50 buses
- Shirt sales turn into help for ALS patients
- Gunman robs ATM customer in Roseville
- Kevin Dietz: A taste of being homeless