A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- 19 curfew violators during Angels' Night in Detroit
- Man arrested in connection with kidnappings, rapes
- Campaigns hustling as Election Day looms
- Fashion show hopes to showcase sex trafficking problem
- 6-year-old Detroit boy shoots himself in hand with dad's gun
- Kwame Kilpatrick's father, Bernard, released from federal prison
- Officials: Rumph didn't follow safety measures in trench
- Woman still missing after Halloween party
- Throwback Thursday: WDIV's 'Count Scary'
- Deadly trench collapse search continues