A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Forecast: Dry, lower humidity Wednesday
- Amber Alert: FBI joins search for boy at Flint-area park
- Man shot, killed while walking; killers take his glasses, shoes
- LA man accused of kidnapping Detroit teen for 'sex tour'
- Recap: 22 people speak at Fata sentencing
- Crime Stoppers seek info on murder
- Subway suspends relationship with Jared
- Experts: Wet weather leads to booming mosquito population
- Uniquely Detroit: Moth storytelling
- Oakland University raises tuition 8.48%