A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Art Van Elslander's mansion heads to auction
- Homeless mom wants chance at job
- Businesses forced to use fire hydrant for water
- 2 in truck approach students during recess
- Get ready for the weather rollercoaster!
- Belle Isle State Park: A timeline
- 13-year-old hospitalized after shock at school football game
- Gunman steals armored van in Troy
- Detroit police union reaches deal with city
- Paralyzed Michigan infant has enterovirus