Get ready for a cold, windy, and showery Saturday, with scattered showers of rain possibly mixed with brief periods of sleet or wet snow. Highs will struggle to make it into the low 40s, with wind chills only near 30. Any lingering light showers this evening should end, with skies eventually becoming partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Sunday should start with some sunshine, but clouds will tend to increase by afternoon, and highs reaching the low 50s. Unfortunately, another wet period then arrives, with lighter rain chances Monday through Wednesday, and heavier rain possible on Thursday.
- Lots of work to do on Belle Isle
- 2 women found dead in Detroit apartment
- How secure are bags when you check them at the airport?
- Winter storm watch issued for Metro Detroit
- Detroit police: off-duty agent involved in fatal shooting
- Businesses struggling to stay open in Royal Oak
- Pothole Patrol: Plan to fix Metro Detroit roads
- 'Law & Order' star to produce documentary in Detroit
- Detroit Lions: What does the future hold?
- Demolition of ancient Brewster Projects draws crowd