Get ready for a cold, windy, and showery Saturday, with scattered showers of rain possibly mixed with brief periods of sleet or wet snow. Highs will struggle to make it into the low 40s, with wind chills only near 30. Any lingering light showers this evening should end, with skies eventually becoming partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Sunday should start with some sunshine, but clouds will tend to increase by afternoon, and highs reaching the low 50s. Unfortunately, another wet period then arrives, with lighter rain chances Monday through Wednesday, and heavier rain possible on Thursday.
- Experts concerned about shipments of rock salt
- Deal sells Compuware for $2.5 billion
- Uniquely Detroit: Rockabilly's roots
- Davis to plead guilty to federal crimes
- Detroit Medical Center to get $10M award
- Zingerman's Deli named 11th best sandwich shop in U.S.
- Detroit's bankruptcy trial begins
- Bomb Squad investigating suspected explosive devices
- Study: Michigan lacks disaster plans for children
- Archdiocese: Michigan priest 'negligent' in abuse