Get ready for a cold, windy, and showery Saturday, with scattered showers of rain possibly mixed with brief periods of sleet or wet snow. Highs will struggle to make it into the low 40s, with wind chills only near 30. Any lingering light showers this evening should end, with skies eventually becoming partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Sunday should start with some sunshine, but clouds will tend to increase by afternoon, and highs reaching the low 50s. Unfortunately, another wet period then arrives, with lighter rain chances Monday through Wednesday, and heavier rain possible on Thursday.
- Detroit police make arrest in double stabbing on Helen Street
- WATCH: Brawl breaks out at sentencing for girl's death
- Amber Alert issued for 1-year-old Detroit girl and mother
- JCC camp counselor charged with child porn pleads not guilty
- DDOT, SMART buses crash on Cass Avenue
- Woman charged with murder in deadly stabbing on DDOT bus
- Shots reported along major highways in southwestern Michigan
- Police working to ID body found last Oct. in Brownstown Twp.
- Michigan rejects medical marijuana for severe autism
- Detroit attorney estimates damage in Fairey case at $30,000