Get ready for a cold, windy, and showery Saturday, with scattered showers of rain possibly mixed with brief periods of sleet or wet snow. Highs will struggle to make it into the low 40s, with wind chills only near 30. Any lingering light showers this evening should end, with skies eventually becoming partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Sunday should start with some sunshine, but clouds will tend to increase by afternoon, and highs reaching the low 50s. Unfortunately, another wet period then arrives, with lighter rain chances Monday through Wednesday, and heavier rain possible on Thursday.
- New video shows bloody Floyd Dent in jail
- Flashpoint: New Red Wings arena, Armenian 'genocide'
- Woman run over, killed while working at Ecorse steel plant
- Person of interest in custody for Detroit rapes
- No outdoor burning in Milford this weekend
- Mall mogul A. Alfred Taubman passes away at 91
- Officer Joseph Weekley returns to active duty
- Man charged in roller rink fight
- Multiple hurt in crash involving DDOT bus
- Rumors of Snyder running for president continue to grow