Get ready for a cold, windy, and showery Saturday, with scattered showers of rain possibly mixed with brief periods of sleet or wet snow. Highs will struggle to make it into the low 40s, with wind chills only near 30. Any lingering light showers this evening should end, with skies eventually becoming partly cloudy. Lows near 30. Sunday should start with some sunshine, but clouds will tend to increase by afternoon, and highs reaching the low 50s. Unfortunately, another wet period then arrives, with lighter rain chances Monday through Wednesday, and heavier rain possible on Thursday.
- Troy Police investigate deadly accident
- Insurance battle: Should scooters be insured?
- What's taking so long to get power restored?
- DTE Energy: 83K still without power
- Jury acquits man in EMU player death
- April Milsap homicide investigation timeline
- Timeline of Charlie Bothuell case
- Friend says McBride slurred during call
- Hail storm hammers home in Highland
- Police seek help with teen slaying case