DEARBORN, Mich. - AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have fallen about 12 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.70 per gallon.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 26 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.60 a gallon. The highest average is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.74.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.
- 6 injured after car runs stop sign in NW Detroit
- Detroit police: 2011 slaying suspect turns self in
- Detroit man arraigned on triple murder charges
- Finding "Quality" Family Time
- Snyder declares March Michigan Maple Syrup Month
- Mich. lawmaker: No more Bridge Cards for the dead
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.