DETROIT - A 78-year-old Birch Run woman has been found safe after she was reported missing on Wednesday.
Michigan State Police said Helen Bluys was last seen in New Hudson at a gas station near I-96 and Kensington.
She has dementia and her family was concerned that she could have been lost and driving around aimlessly.
- UM students arrested in immigrant tuition protest
- Michigan jobless rate falls 0.3 points to 8.5 pct.
- 19th death reported in Michigan linked to steroids
- Enter your school in makeover contest
- Need a job? Click here for details
- Officials: 13 at Michigan business sickened, taken to hospital
- Ann Arbor woman thankful to be home from Boston Marathon
- Police beef up security for Lansing Marathon on Sunday
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.