BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Bloomfield Township police said they had to help a couple with an infant out of a locked Kmart store on Monday.
Police said officers responded to the store on Telegraph Road when the burglar alarm went off. They were able to help unlock the doors and get the couple out.
Police said the couple told them they had been shopping until they realized there wasn't anyone in the store. It appears store employees closed and left without realizing the couple was still inside.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Driver dies in Southfield high speed chase
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from Child Killer victim's mother
- Oakland County prosecutor fires back at lawsuit
- Woman accused of driving drunk, leading police on chase
- Workers rescue cat from tree in Clarkston
- Oakland County plans roundabout for busy intersection
- Ex-Royal Oak policeman sentenced in child porn case
- Cipriano, Young in court for pre-trial
- Job fair for veterans, spouses coming to Dearborn
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.