DETROIT - Well known Detroit contractor Bobby Ferguson is once again one of the worst bosses in America, according to eBossWatch.com.
The online career resource site allows people to anonymously rate their bosses and also has a panel of workplace experts that rank them for an annual "America's Worst Bosses" list.
Ferguson is listed as No. 19 on the list of 50 for 2012.
In 2011, he was No. 17.
Ferguson formally managed Ferguson Enterprises and is a close friend to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
The two are facing corruption charges and are accused of a sweeping pay-to-play scheme with city contracts. Kilpatrick's father, Bernard, is also on trial.
The Kilpatricks are accused of shaking down contractors who wanted business or favors from Detroit city hall. The government calls it the "Kilpatrick enterprise."
Ferguson was sued last year for sexual harassment by his former director of human resources, Gwendolyn Young.
In her lawsuit, Young accused Ferguson of making sexual advances towards her and said she was fired without notice.
More headlines from Ferguson's trial:
- Witness: Millions of dollars went to keep Ferguson happy
- Witness: Ferguson threatened to shut me down
- Kilpatrick Trial: Texts between mayor, Ferguson come up
- Texts: Ferguson, Beatty chatted about million-dollar deal
- Kilpatrick, Ferguson defense: Judge allowing hear-say
- Kilpatrick on Trial: Defense calls witness a liar
- Former fraternity brother testifies against Kilpatrick
- Kilpatrick trial: 'I didn't want to upset Bobby'
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.