Borrell Associates is a recognized leader in local digital advertising data and consulting.
Their clients include Google, The New York Times, Washington Post and Microsoft to name a few.
They help local businesses understand Internet advertising through their extensive research and knowledge.
Give your business a decisive edge when it comes to competing on the Internet simply by investing less than one hour of your time at this seminar.
From Borrell's presentation, you'll learn key principles and take away information to help you build a foundation for your own Internet marketing.
Simply by attending, you'll receive a greater understanding about how to effectively market on the Internet. This may be the most valuable information your business is presented all year.
By attending this short presentation, we can help you:
- Understand how to target your potential customers
- What works and what doesn't for local Internet advertisers
- Increase awareness and sales of your product or service
- Find out what YOUR business category spends on Interactive advertising in this local market
- Discover what similar businesses in your market are forecast to spend in online formats in the next few years
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 Seminar Schedule:
8:30 a.m. (Beginners)
10:30 a.m. (Intermediate)
1:30 p.m. (Advanced)
RSVP to Carlos Seda
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.