Eat pizza for a good cause on Monday!
From 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., anyone who purchases a ticket can visit any of Buddy's Pizza's full-service locations to enjoy an all-you-can-eat two-topping pizza and salad meal. A carry-out option is also available for purchase at all 10 Buddy's Pizza locations and includes either a 4-square two-topping pizza or a medium sized antipasto, Greek or house salad.
Proceeds from the ticket sales will go to the Capuchin mission of helping feed and clothe those in need.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $6 for children and can be purchased at the door.
All ticket holders may also register to win one 8-square Buddy's Pizza every month for one year.
Buddy’s Pizza locations:
- Auburn Hills: 2612 N. Squirrel Rd. (248) 276-9040
- Detroit: 17125 Conant (313) 892-9001
- Detroit/Grosse Pointe: 19163 Mack Ave. (313) 884-7400
- Dearborn: 22148 Michigan Ave. (313) 562-5900
- Farmington Hills: 31646 Northwestern Hwy. (248) 855-4600
- Livonia: 33605 Plymouth Rd. (734) 261-3550
- Warren: 8100 Old 13 Mile Rd. (586) 574-9200
- Bloomfield: 3637 Maple Rd. (248) 645-0300 (Carry-Out Only)
- Royal Oak: 32218 Woodward (248) 549-8000 (Carry-Out Only)
- Shelby Twp. 45841 Hayes Rd. Shelby Twp., MI 48315 (586)-566-1233