DUNDEE, Mich. -

Cabela's in Dundee is expected to be closed for a couple of days for cleanup following an electrical fire early Wednesday morning.

The Dundee police chief told Local 4 a light fixture caught fire at about 2:30 a.m. and started melting onto some Under Armour clothes. Since the clothing is flame retardant, it didn't catch fire but melted all over.

The fire was quickly extinguished but left behind a big mess due to the fire-fighting chemicals being sprayed around the area and ruined merchandise.

No one was hurt.