DEARBORN, Mich. - The Snow branch library in Dearborn will close its doors permanently on Sept. 2.
In a release, the city said the closure of the library was a decision to help balance its budget. Snow's return box will be open until the end of September for anyone who still has library materials.
Library card holders in Dearborn can still use the following locations:
- Henry Ford Centennial Library at 16301 Michigan Avenue
- Bryant Branch Library at 22100 Michigan Avenue
- Esper Branch Library at 12929 W. Warren Avenue
- Caroline Kennedy Library at 24590 George Street
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. Library at 24602 Van Born Road
See More:Community News Headlines
Copyright 2003 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.