DETROIT - Detroit police said a 34-year-old man was killed Sunday night trying to break up a fight.
Police said the victim went to a home in the 12100 block of Greenlawn to settle a dispute between his uncle and another man, but was stabbed and died.
Police said they've identified the suspect but he is not in custody.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Gilbert closer to acquiring Greektown Casino
- Former Wayne State University football player dies
- Detroit's Cass Tech marching band performs at inauguration
- With dropping temps, protect your pets
- McDonald's to pay up in lawsuit over Islamic diet rules
- Person hurt jumping from burning home in Detroit
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.