DEARBORN, Mich. - Hundreds of guns confiscated by the Detroit Police Department will be burned Tuesday.
About 250 guns will be incinerated at 3,000 degrees in a furnace at Severstal, a steel producer, in Dearborn.
Severstal also conducts monthly burns with Michigan State Police.
- Detroit awaits direction on options to art sale
- Man arrested in kidnapping of mom, 11-year-old daughter
- Woman, child carjacked, kidnapped, terrorized in Ferndale
- Detroit teen hit, killed crossing street
- Ex-DPD lieutenant pleads guilty to perjury, corruption
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.