Comerica Park is hosting a garage sale Thursday that will include the sale of Tiger Club chairs, framed artwork, TVs, bar stools, seat cushions and more.
The Detroit Tigers Garage Sale runs from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday.
Fans may park for free in Lot 1 and enter the sale at Gate B by the Pepsi Porch.
Some of the many items available for purchase include:
- Tiger club chairs
- Cigar Bar red and velvet chairs
- Cigar Bar leather couch, end tables
- Cigar Bar cocktail tables and stools
- Tiger Den stools
- Framed artwork
- 60-inch TVs
- Pool tables
- 2005 All-Star Game seat cushions
- Authentic champagne bottles from Tigers Clubhouse celebrations
- Commemorative plaques honoring special moments in Tigers history
- Street Pole Banners
Quantities are limited. A portion of the proceeds from all sales will benefit the Detroit Tigers Foundation, an affiliate of Ilitch Charities.
Cash & credit cards only. All items are final sale. No refunds or exchanges. Everything sold in as is condition.
You can find more information on tigers.com/garagesale.