EASTPOINTE, Mich. - A bank in Eastpointe was robbed Monday morning.
Police said the robbery happened at the TCF Bank on Nine Mile Road, between Gratiot and Kelly.
They didn't immediately release any more details on the robbery, but said no one was hurt and the robber was still on the loose.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Elderly woman scammed out of $30K
- Girl says stranger approached her on Eastpointe street
- Coworker: Woman found dead along I-75 had lived in fear
- Man accused of carjacking teens outside pizza shop
- De La Salle senior credits disability for his opportunities
- Man arrested in week-long crime spree
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.