Family found dead in Flint Christmas morning

Carbon Monoxide poisoning suspected

Headline Goes Here

FLINT, Mich. - Michigan authorities say 3 people are dead after what is believed to be an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Flint police say a man, woman and boy were found early Christmas morning. The adults were dead at the scene, and the 11-year-old boy died at a hospital. reports police say carbon monoxide apparently killed the three. Autopsies are planned to confirm the cause of death.

Relatives identify the adult victims as 43-year-old Troy Edwards and 37-year-old Selena Edwards. They didn't give the name of the boy, who was Selena Edwards' son.

Early reports stated 2 deaths in Bruce Township due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Macomb County authorities say that is inaccurate and that the couple found dead died of natural causes.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.