Fire at strip mall in Westland closes portion of North Wayne Road

Witnesses say fire started at Electric Stick, spread to adjacent businesses

By Halston Herrera - Web Editor
Headline Goes Here

WESTLAND, Mich. - A fire ripped through a strip mall in Westland Wednesday morning.

Two businesses inside the mall on North Wayne Road, the Electric Stick and Marvaso's, are total losses.

Firefighters from Inkster and Garden City are helping secure the fire scene.

North Wayne Road is closed in that immediate area.

Witnesses told Local 4 the fire started at the Electric Stick and Marvaso's and spread to adjacent businesses in the strip mall.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for updates to this developing story.














Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.