FRASER, Mich. - Fraser police said a 22-year-old woman has been charged after allegedly stabbing her boyfriend with a kitchen knife.
Police said officers were called to a home near Utica and 15 Mile roads on March 23 for a domestic disturbance and found the 25-year-old boyfriend with two stab wounds. His live-in girlfriend, Tanisha Shenae Lewis, was arrested.
Police said three young children were also taken from the home.
Lewis is charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and aggravated domestic assault.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Police: Thief dubbed 'funeral bandit' nabbed in Colorado
- 1 injured in explosion at Harrison Township apartments
- Good Samaritan saves newborn's life along roadway
- Second no-parole sentence tossed in Matt Landry murder
- 2 Warren police cars crash during chase
- No-parole sentence tossed out in Matt Landry murder case
- Workers protest in Warren over federal cuts
- Deputy charged with filing fake breathalyzer tests
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.