DETROIT - Jalen Rose could be released from the Oakland County Jail as early as 12 a.m. Thursday.
Rose entered jail Aug. 2 to begin serving a 20-day sentence after pleading guilty to an operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated charge.
He told a judge in May that he had six martinis the night he veered off a West Bloomfield Township road.
Rose could leave jail at midnight if someone is there to pick him up. Otherwise, he will be free to go at 8 a.m.
The 38-year-old former Michigan Fab Five member and NBA player will face a year of probation.
- August 2, 2011: Jalen Rose Enters Oakland Co. Jail
- July 28, 2011: Jalen Rose In More Traffic Trouble
- July 27, 2011: Rose: 'This Is Going To Make Me A Better Person'
- May 25, 2011: Jalen Rose Pleads Guilty To Drunk Driving
- April 20, 2011: Jalen Rose Arrest Video, 911 Call Released
- March 30, 2011: Jalen Rose Apologizes After Drunken Driving Report Surfaces
- March 29, 2011: Coach K: Rose Comment In Documentary 'Insulting'
Copyright 2003 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.