DETROIT - Five students at Detroit's Noble Elementary School were hospitalized Thursday after ingesting pills.
Three girls and two boys -- all 11 or 12 years old -- were taken to Children's Hospital. They were not showing symptoms, but the school called EMS as a precaution after faculty members learned the children had taken some pills.
They will have blood drawn at the hospital.
Two pills are in question. One of them is not a concern, but based on advice from Poison Control, the school decided the children should be checked out at the hospital.
The pills have been confiscated. It's not clear how the pills were brought to the school or who is responsible.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.