DETROIT - A Lean Cuisine meal has been recalled because it may contain glass fragments.
The recall is for Lean Cuisines Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli with UPC 13800-58358.
The affected items have production codes of 2311587812 and 2312587812 and a "best before" date of DEC 2013.
The meals were made in November 2012 and distributed nationwide.
Three consumers have reported finding small glass fragments in their meals. No injuries have been reported.
Anyone who has the recalled item should contact Nestle Consumer Services at 866-586-9424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions as to what to do with the meals.
The company may want the meal to be returned to it for examination. Customers will get a coupon for another meal.
- Some Triaminic and Theraflu products recalled
- Check your cupboards: pots, pans recalled
- Bugaboo recalls strollers for fall, choking hazards
- Recall roundup: Jar lifters, play yard sheets
- Mitsubishi recalls electric cars for brake problem
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.